The month of February is almost here! My favorite month of all! The month of love – love yourself, love each other, love everyone! Well.. maybe it’s also my favorite month because everything is pink, sweet treats all around, and.. it’s my birthday month!
Because I despise the thought of waiting in suspense, even just a few days.. I’ll kick off the February celebrations a little early. #MixedTapeMonday in February is all about the feels. Love songs galore.. I mean, most songs are love songs, right?
Today, we start with all the flashback feels. Mixed Tape No.6: For The Love of Flashbacks & Frappucinos, curated by yours truly! And by flashback, I mean the late 1990’s and early 2000’s.. more or less. What a fun playlist to make! So many flashbacks. The nostalgia was real.
Enjoy a fun trip down memory lane and let me know your favorites!
- Hear You Me – Jimmy Eat World
- She Will Be Loved – Maroon 5
- Hanging By A Moment – Lifehouse
- In Too Deep – Sum 41
- Mr. Brightside – The Killers
- Dirty Little Secret – The All-American Rejects
- First Date – blink-182
- Friday I’m In Love – The Cure
- Wherever You Will Go – The Calling
- Yellow – Coldplay
- Island In The Sun – Weezer
- Underneath It All – No Doubt, Lady Saw
- Just Like Heaven – The Cure
- Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol
- Wonderwall – Oasis
- Iris – The Goo Goo Dolls
- You And Me – Lifehouse
- 100 Years – Five For Fighting
- I’ll Be – Edwin McCain
- Closing Time – Semisonic
For all you Apple Music listeners.. here’s a link to listen too.
What’s your favorite flashback love song? Or favorite flashback song in general, while we’re on the topic? Send me your favorites 😊
Did you miss Mixed Tape No.5? Read about it and find the link to listen here.