Mixed Tape No. 7… A you-do-you mood to start your morning routine.
Continuing the February theme of love, a playlist with all the self-love vibes.
My 2020 and beyond motto: Be you, unapologetically.
Be yourself and don’t apologize for being you. It’s simple. Why conform to norms of society? Why box yourself in the grey square of corporate America? Why surrender to the skewed ideals of mass media?
Will people judge you? Maybe… but why should you care? Be you… fully, authentically, and unapologetically.
Here is a little playlist to start your day or anytime you need a little inspiration. Love yourself and all that you are. You are amazing! Don’t hide the real you – weird quirks and all. The world would be a lesser place without the true you.
- Man On The Moon – Kid Cudi
- Scars To Your Beautiful – Alessia Cara
- Love Myself – Olivia O’Brien
- Secrets – OneRepublic
- Suit And Jacket – Judah & the Lion
- Something To Believe In – Young the Giant
- Dance Again – Selena Gomez
- Girls Just Want To Have Fun – STRFKR
- Feel It Still – Portugal. The Man
- The Man – Taylor Swift
- S.L.U.T. – Bea Miller
- Love Myself – Hailee Steinfeld
- High Hopes – Panic! At the Disco
- We Can’t Stop – Miley Cyrus
- Sorry Not Sorry – Demi Lovato
- Good As Hell – Lizzo
- Live Your Life – T.I. + Rihanna
- Up Up & Away – Kid Cudi
There are so many self-love songs out there! These are just a few. Keep scrolling for a few you-do-you quotes from the playlist and share your favorite you-do-you songs!
Did you miss Mixed Tape No.5? Read about it and find the link to listen here.