It was only a matter of time that I made my way to the Nespresso machine.
After 15 months without a sip of coffee (okay, maybe I had one sip or two).. I finally caved. I mean, would you expect anything less? I’ve been caved up in the house for awhile now, just as many others. It only took three weeks of lock down (and slight cabin fever) to convince me that I needed to switch up the daily cup of tea. Thus lead me to my very missed Nespresso machine.
“That first sip feeling” has never been more relevant. I forgot how much I love a good latte. More specifically, I’ve been drinking a refreshing iced almond milk latte – one 3oz shot of espresso (currently using Peet’s Coffee Nespresso capsules), 8oz of organic unsweetened almond milk, topped with ice. It is now my every morning beverage along side a delicious plate of waffles and almond butter (vegan and gluten-free of course).
Here’s a playlist I’ve been listening to whist enjoying my daily morning latte.
- More – Jess Best
- Crush – Tessa Violet
- Best Part – Daniel Caesar, H.E.R.
- Ends of the Earth – Lord Huron
- Falling for U – Peachy!, mxmtoon
- Bubble Gum – Clairo
- Kiss Me – Kina Grannis
- ocean eyes – Billie Eilish
- Clouds – BØRNS
- Coffee Breath – Sofia Mills
- In Love – khai dreams
- Coffee – beadadoobee
- Heart Like Yours – Willamette Stone
- your text – Sundial
- Coffee in the Morning – Jess Best
- Let’s Fall in Love fr the Night – FINNEAS
- Lost in You – khai dreams
- Missin’ You Like Crazy – Us The Duo
What are you listening to during this time of isolation? What is your go-to homemade coffee every day?
Did you miss Mixed Tape No.9? Read about it and find the link to listen here.